>Sleep Study Postponed

>We decided to cancel the Sleep Study last night based on information we received from Dr. Miller and also our general feelings about the CPAP and Siena.  She has not taken fondly to the mask and we did not want to put her through that last night.  Waiting to hear from ENT if the CPAP is vital to have after surgery – if not then we will wait to see if she will need after we start Growth Hormone. 

Advertisements

One thought on “>Sleep Study Postponed

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s